Welcome to Raindrop! Whitten Laser Eye and Eye Associates of Washington, DC are excited to bring the latest in refractive technology and experience to Washington, DC.
This should guide you in your understanding of presbyopia (near vision loss) and how the Raindrop Near Vision Inlay improves near and intermediate vision.
Learn About Raindrop
- What is Presbyopia (Near Vision Loss)?
- Am I a Candidate? (VIDEO)
- How Does Raindrop Work?
- Watch the First Raindrop in Washington DC – as reported by Barbara Harrison of NBC
- Dr. Jennifer Sokolosky – Washington’s FIRST Raindrop Patient (image slider)
- Raindrop | Pre-Operative Consultation
- Surgeon Consultation & Multifocal Contact Lens Evaluation (VIDEO)
- Understanding Your Refractive Options (VIDEO)
- Video of First Raindrop Corneal Inlay (Sokolosky)
- Maryland Dentist Reads Minutes after Raindrop Procedure
- Raindrop Forum – Ask Your Questions
Ready to give up your readers?
Schedule your refractive consultation today will allow us to better understand your visual needs.
Our goal is to better understand your eyes and lifestyle. We will develop an individual, comprehensive refractive plan to help reduce your dependency on glasses and contact lenses with the Raindrop Near Vision Inlay.
We look forward to meeting you!